1.Determine the type of entrepreneurship
3.CV of project participants, copy of ID, proof of technical skill and other valid evidence
4.The applicant’s ID.
1. Business registration application
2. Copy of business license
3. Copy of the articles of association
4. Copy of ID of corporate shareholders, general manager, and other contacts
5. State and Local Tax Registration Certificate copy
6. The company’s main executive’s proof of technical skills and other valid evidence
7. Organisation code certificate
8. Business-related qualification certificates
9. Financial statements from the previous year
Notify accepted applicants and help conduct entrance procedures as well as sign the incubator agreement and business contract; companies not accepted will be issued a letter of rejection.
Ufrate will review the applicant’s regulations –based on their country and basic criteria for incubation– and decide whether or not to incubate and issue an "examination review document" within five business days.